HARRISONBURG: MACK * HINO * CAPACITY
The Service department is available to keep your truck up and running. If you depend on your truck to make a living, then you can't afford to have your truck out of service for a long period of time.
Lee Smith, Service Manager and Chip Bowden, Night Service Manager, are here to make sure your truck gets the best quality service and to have you back in the driver's seat earning a living, as soon as possible. Call us to set up your appointment as soon as you can.
OneCall Roadside Assistance
And when you drive a Mack truck, you get the full support of our dealer network and our exceptional roadside assistance. Through our OneCall Complete Care roadside assistance program, should you need repairs, you can rest assured that trained technicians are just one call away and reach to diagnose your truck.
We've got your back!
We've got your back . . . covered that is. For the first three years of ownership regardless of mileage. HINOWATCH is there to ensure you are protected night and day, year round - with roadside assistance for your Hino Truck anywhere throughout the United States and Canada.
Simply call the HINOWATCH toll-free number, 1-866-465-HINO , and provide your vehicle identification number, current truck location and problem description. All calls to HINOWATCH are free to Hino owners and a representative can make arrangements to get you back on the road in one of sixty-five languages.
We will arrange a tow truck, when required, to the closest Hino authorized dealer within 250 miles. If a dealer is not available, your Hino Truck will be towed to one of our 22,000 other preferred repair facilities.
HINOWATCH covers the following at no charge to the customer:
- Lockout Service - If you're locked out, HINOWATCH will help get you back in your trucks and back on the road.
- Out of Fuel - HINOWATCH will arrive with fuel to get you on your way.
- Battery Jumpstart - Whatever the reason, HINOWATCH coverage means that someone will be on hand to give you a jump-start.
- Information - Customers can call anytime to find out the nearest dealer location or get answers to basic vehicle operation questions.
- Towing - HINOWATCH will assist the customer in arranging for a tow if requested. It is the customer's responsibility to coordinate a method of payment with the tow provider at the time the services are rendered. If the truck is towed to the closest authorized Hino dealer and the necessary repairs are covered under the Hino warranty, the Hino dealer will reimburse the customer for the tow expense upon completion of the repairs. If the necessary repairs are not covered under Hino warranty, the tow expense will not be reimbursed.
Feel free to contact your local Hino dealer for more information about our HINOWATCH road-side assistance program.
Terms and conditions apply.
Truck & Equipment Corp. has a full service body shop for body repairs, painting and accessories to make your truck look their best.
Diesel Fuel Pump
Truck & Equipment Corp. has a diesel fuel pump shop. We repair and provide parts for diesel fuel pumps. We have two pump stands to calibrate your pump for optimum performance.
Transport repairs is a trailer repair shop. The shop can also perform truck body modifications. Transport Repairs can also sell Great Dane Trailer parts. Transport Repairs can also sell and install Lift Axles to help you increase your hauling capacity.
Radiator Repair Shop
Truck & Equipment Corp. has a radiator repair shop that can repair radiators. Contact us for more information.